10% discount for three months on 2nd enrolment-same family & only new clients.
Tel. Office (Daycare):021 949-9440
All our daycare centers are based on Christian principles. Every day starts with assembly where the children are introduced to the Word of God.
Premises are monitored by CCTV for record purposes. Should a child be collected by someone else on behalf of the parents the daycare centre must be informed well in advance. Positive identification of the person acting on behalf of the parents is necessary to ensure that the child is handed over to the intended person.
Breakfast is served until 08H30. A balanced cooked lunch is served every day at 12H30. The morning and the afternoon snack must be provided by the parents.
Please do not bring sick children or children with contagious illnesses to the daycare centre as it is unfair to both the sick child and the other children and staff. We will however only administer medicine to a child for minor ailments according to the written instructions given by the parents on the applicable "medicine chart".
• To be completed and signed by the parent.
• Instructions to educares/child minders regarding medicine must be very clear.
• If the medicine chart is not completed and signed by the parent it will result in no medicine being given to your child.
The success of the efforts by the child minders are astonishing and guaranteed if the parents co-operate over weekends..
Educares plan the week ahead by using lesson plans which needs to be approved by the supervisor. Different themes are covered and the curriculum of the formal school is adjusted and then applied in our class rooms. Evaluation of a child's progress is done twice a year and progress rapports are made available to parents.
Applications for the following year will only be available on the 1st of September of this year. Parents are notified not later than 30 days after the application was received whether their application was sucessful.
• Children from many different cultures and backgrounds
• Children who speak many different home languages
• Children from many foreigners.
• Secure and enclosed environment
• Creative activities on a daily basis
• Morning prayer
• Constant supervision plus CCTV
• Outdoor equipment
• We are open during school holidays
• All children are educated according to the suitable level for their age group and their own ability.